Форум Дніпропетровської державної фінансової академії
Форум присвячений вступу, навчанню, подіям яки відбуваються у Дніпропетровської державної фінансової академії, проведення Інтернет конференції, працевлаштуванню студентів академії, співпраці з партнерами.
Написане: вівторок лютого 01, 2011 11:11 am Тема повідомлення: Visby Program for PhD and post-doctoral studies in Sweden 20
Visby Program for PhD and post-doctoral studies in Sweden 2011/2012
The program is targeted to candidates from the Visby Program countries: Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Russia, and Ukraine. Its main objective is to strengthen cooperation and network building between those countries and Sweden in the fields of education and research.
The program provides PhD students and researchers with an excellent opportunity to conduct research at Swedish universities within all fields of study. A few scholarships will also be awarded to students from all of the above mentioned countries majoring in Swedish language and literature at the bachelor’s level or equivalent.
* Postdoctoral research - individuals applying for a postdoctoral research long-term visit (6 or 12 months) must be holders of a PhD degree, preferably from 2006 or later.
* PhD studies – two different models of applying. The first model consists of PhD-students/candidates applying for one long-term visit (either 6 or 12 months) as part of their PhD studies. The second model consists of students/candidates applying for a scholarship according to the sandwich model (several shorter visits). The scholarship period for candidates on a sandwich set-up is maximum 12 months over three years, divided into a maximum of two research visits per year.
* Students (undergraduate and master level) in Swedish language and literature – the eligible scholarship period is 1 or 2 semesters.
The scholarship is for SEK 12,000 per month for PhD students and SEK 15,000 per month for postdoctoral researchers. The scholarship for students in the Swedish language and literature is SEK 8 000. There are no travel grants available. The scholarship cannot be prolonged.
Who is eligible?
The scholarships are intended for guest students or researchers belonging to any of the above mentioned target groups for full-time temporary studies/research in Sweden. You are not eligible for this scholarship if any of the following is true:
* You will have already lived in Sweden for two or more years when the scholarship period is due to begin.
* You have a Swedish permanent residence permit.
* You have a Swedish work permit and you are not an EU citizen.
There is no age limit for scholarship holders. Applicants who have attended a Swedish Institute summer course in Swedish language or the Swedish Institute Summer University may apply.
Applicants previously awarded a scholarship from the SI for study or research at a Swedish university will not be given priority. For PhD students, priority will be given to candidates enrolled in ongoing PhD studies at their home university.
The primary evaluation of the application takes into account the applicant’s academic background and personal motivation, research quality and expertise in the project field of the host department, and the strength of the research proposal with regard to its scientific quality, originality, methodological approach, and relevance.
In the final selection of candidates, academic field, level of study, nationality, and gender will also be considered.
There are no available travel grants.
Scholarship holders are insured by the Swedish State Group Insurance against illness and accidents during the scholarship period. For citizens of EU member states and other Convention countries the insurance applies with certain limitations.
The scholarship is designed to cover living costs for the scholarship holder. There are no grants for family members. No funding for bench fees is provided.
The granted scholarship period cannot be altered or extended. If you wish to apply for subsequent funding you must apply within a new call for applications.
PhD students on a sandwich setup are allowed up to two visits per scholarship period.
How to apply
Ви не можете писати нові повідомлення в цю тему Ви не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі Ви не можете редагувати ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі Ви не можете видаляти ваші повідомлення у цьому форумі Ви не можете голосувати у цьому форумі